Dates: April 1-20, 2017
More Info about this program!
20-day Nepal Permaculture Adventure and Design Certification Course:
Sliding Scale: $1,450 – $1,750
This includes all meals, lodging, transportation, course materials and services, yoga classes, and trekking permits for our 20-day adventure in the Annapurna Conservation Area of Nepal. We are offering a sliding scale to give accessibility to a diverse range of participants. The more you choose to give, the more resources we will have to contribute along the way in the form of real permaculture infrastructure, and stipends for local Nepali teachers and guides. $1,550 is the recommended rate for those deriving regular income from western countries (USA, UK, Australia, etc…), but most importantly, give what suites your ability.
8-day Himalayan-skills workshop & Khopra-ridge trek: $550
Learn traditional Himalayan living skills in the off-the-beaten-track village of Paudwar and trek to the amazing panoramic viewpoint of the Annapurna range, Khopra Ridge. Skills workshops include but not limited to: bamboo mat & basket weaving, stone-masonry, fermentation (pickles, alcoholic beverages, etc), Nepali cooking, wild-food foraging, and more!
Discounted cost for both programs (April 1-29): $1800
Spaces are limited! To reserve your place, please register by leaving a deposit* of $350 (or pay in full) via PayPal.
*Note: Deposit is non-refundable.
Fundraise your Tuition!
If you are interested in a creative way of raising money for your the cost of this Permaculture Adventure, we recommend using WeTheTrees.com . This is a great way to reach out to your friends and family to give them an easy way to help you explore, learn, and serve in the Himalayas.
PDC Graduate Partial Scholarship
- Program cost: $1050 ($400 scholarship)
- Number of scholarships available: 3
We have 3 partial scholarships available for those who meet the following conditions:
- have completed a Permaculture Design Certification course
- express genuine interest in continuing to use Permaculture Design
- in need of financial assistance to join our program
To apply please contact us with your information, and answer the following questions:
- Where and when did you complete your PDC course?
- How have you been using Permaculture Design?
- How do you plan to continue using Permaculture Design?
- How do you think this program would help you?
- Do you have any other skills you feel would contribute to our service work in Nepal?
- Do you have a need for financial assistance in order to attend this program? Please elaborate.
Please Contact Us with any questions you have. We would love to form a relationship with you and address any of your inquiries.